Are you a Corporate PR looking for a career making opportunity?
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a leading specialist agency. Delivering high-calibre campaigns for professional services clients, this agency is well renowned for their focus on legal, litigation, and issues & crises PR.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager looking for top level exposure. You will have the chance to work across a variety of big-name clients ranging from law firms to third party funders, to clients of law firms, providing key counsel to senior industry leaders. The role comes with unparalleled scope for career progression and the chance to get stuck into high profile litigation cases and crisis comms.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts, providing strategic counsel, and advising on campaigns, including digital activities
- Reviewing and finalising drafts of client documents, including activity reports, press release and PR strategies
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team, overseeing admin tasks, media relations outreach and other client requests
- Securing top tier media placements for clients in target national and trade media by developing strategic editorial ideas
- Creating communications across media relations, social media and other online channels
- Working on crisis or litigation PR projects
- Business development
- Supporting management team on agency-related initiatives and processes
- Proven PR experience, ideally within the Corporate, Professional Services, and/or Legal sectors
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong content skills across digital and print media channels
- Entrepreneurial with commercial awareness
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Intellectually curious
This role is the ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to join a collaborative and high performing team. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com