Are you an ambitious junior PR looking for a career making opportunity?
An established strategic communications consultancy is looking for an entrepreneurial Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join their close-knit team. Working across a variety of well-known organisations, this role is the ideal opportunity for a junior candidate looking to make their mark within a high-calibre team and gain top tier exposure to client advisory and media engagement.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable knowledge of the business world and a genuine interest in the media, understand who’s who in journalism and what their various opinions are, and be hungry to learn.
- Managing the media programme schedules for the client teams
- Drafting client documentation, including presentations, key messages, Q&A, press releases etc.
- Researching and analysing competitors for clients and presenting findings
- Researching target clients, their market place and competitors and compiling new business packs to support business development initiatives
- Prepare briefings for clients
- Shadowing senior team members during client meetings and calls and building a solid understanding of how the client / consultant relationship works
- Thinking creatively and proactively to respond to client requests, building direct client relationships
- Handling media enquires
- Proven work experience, ideally within a comms environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of written work
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Interest in the capital markets and building financial acumen over time
- Accountability for written work and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starting
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate to really build their career! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com