Account Director – Integrated Communications £52,000
Our client, a disruptive and progressive communications agency are looking for an Account Director to work across both their corporate and consumer offering.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work with a collection of PR specialists, digital experts, creatives, project managers, client leads, planners and media experts, on globally established brands.
- Initiating, managing and developing client accounts
- Strong grasp of client business and using this knowledge to add value to the client
- Proven ability to add value to the client and develop thought leadership
- Set the strategy for comms programmes and lead and develop account teams
- Manage budgets, staffing and servicing levels across accounts
- Experience in leading pitches end-to-end as well as participating in new business
- Proven experience working on several accounts
The successful candidate will have agency experience across a variety of sectors and a proven strategic and creative ability to develop campaigns. You will have excellent writing skills and be able to lead, influence and put your expertise to create strategic proposals.
To hear more about this role please email email@example.com