This award winning, boutique agency specialises in consumer PR and marketing for the property, interiors and retail sectors. They're leaders in this sector and work across some amazing clients including well known national developers, luxury designers and large scale regeneration projects. Their work covers creative PR campaigns, press office management, social media, event management and content creation, meaning a varied and exciting role!
Joining a small team, you will gain unrivalled exposure across all business areas, work directly with (and learn from) the senior team, and have the opportunity to input strategic and creative ideas. Due to new business wins, they're growing, so now is a great time to join and grow with them!
The Senior Account Executive role
The Senior Account Executive will have the opportunity to lead small projects and support the work of more senior members of the team on larger projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day client management
- Drafting press releases and social media content
- Providing creative input into overall strategy and planning for client campaigns
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and pitching feature ideas
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of clients
- Organising and co-ordinating events
- Developing management skills with more junior team members
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have first class written and verbal communication skills and an excellent understanding of social media. You should be a natural networker -and be confident dealing with clients and press face to face on a regular basis. Previous experience in property PR is ideal, but not essential for this role.
The Senior Account Executive should:
- Currently work in a PR agency or within an in house PR team (circa 1-2 years experience)
- Have strong media relations skills
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a high standard of attention to detail, and excellent research, multi-tasking, and team skills
Salary for the new Senior Account Executive will be £25k - £30k, depending on experience, and benefits include:
- 20 days holiday, plus the days that fall between Christmas and New Year off, rising to 25 days over time
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday in June, July and August
- 1 'Personal Hour' per calendar month.
- Regular social events (held virtually during lockdown!)
If this Senior Account Executive role sounds of interest, and you're keen to know more, please get in touch with Alex Lewington and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1222.