Great opportunity for an established Head of Communications to join a well known International Charity. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a high value international communications strategy.
- Promote the mission of the organisation
- Develop a clear communications strategy, providing planned opportunities to market and engage all communications platforms
- Develop the brand narrative – storytelling and mission of the organisation
- Internal and external communications
- Responsible for leading a team of 5
- Develop the organisation’s social media strategy and increase the digital presence and engagement across various platforms
- Manage budget
- Increase profile and protect the reputation of the organisation
- Strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communications strategies
- Prior line management experience, ability to develop and lead a high performing team
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships and influence both internally and externally
- Experience working in international communications
- Proven digital communications experience, including social media channels
- Ability to multi task in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
A background in non-profit/charity sector with some commercial experience is highly desirable.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.