Job Title: Senior Account Manager – Integrated PR & Digital Agency
Salary: £38K - £45K depending on experience plus benefits
About the Agency
Award winning integrated PR, social and digital agency seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic team. With an innovative and integrated approach to comms, they deliver creative work for a variety of clients across B2C and B2B in sectors including tech and financial services. An entrepreneurial agency, they are growing and looking for passionate people to join them on their journey. The new Senior Account Manager will receive training and development opportunities, with scope to progress in seniority.
About the Senior Account Manager role
The Senior Account Manager will work across key accounts, on integrated campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
- Develop integrated and creative PR and digital strategies for clients.
- Grow client accounts through delivering award winning work and selling in ideas.
- Help pitch for new business.
- Nurture junior team members.
- Manage budgets and forecasting.
You’ll be a talented integrated comms professional, looking to progress your career at an agency where you can make a positive difference.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Account Manager role:
- Experience at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in an agency.
- B2C client experience.
- Strong knowledge of social and digital comms.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience pitching to clients.
- Passion for creative integrated comms.
For more information about the or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.