Cannabis, Plant Proteins, Probiotics, Lycopene, Natural Colours, Omega 3. It’s all in a day’s work for this dynamic food & nutrition B2B communications consultancy, which is looking for a talented B2B Copywriter with PR and Account Management skills.
You could be an experienced B2B Journalist or Editor, a PR Account Manager, a talented Copywriter, or an Account Executive looking for the next step up in your career, we don’t mind, as long as you have B2B experience and would relish the unique opportunity to work on campaigns for clients in the food and nutrition sector.
You can either work remotely or from their offices in Crawley, but it is expected that you attend the office a few times a month. Part-time hours will also be considered for the right candidate.
This innovative communications agency has garnered respect globally for producing effective communications strategies and is now seeking a B2B Copywriter / PR Account Manager to produce high-quality written content and to design, manage and implement PR strategies for clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to write compelling press releases, reports, blogs, features and marketing material, suggest ideas, participate in strategic planning, plan and buy paid-for media, and much more.
To qualify... You should be a B2B PR Account Manager / B2B Senior Account Manager / B2B PR Account Executive / SAM / Business Journalist / Editor / Copywriter or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- That you are a highly talented writer with keen eye for detail;
- Experience as a PR professional or B2B journalist/editor/copywriter (experience within the food, beverage or nutrition industry would be a huge bonus);
- An ability to manage accounts and build excellent relationships with clients;
- An ability to communicate with journalists, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service;
- Creative energy with an ability to generate ideas;
- The ability to articulate commercial and technical messages;
- That you are thoughtful, considerate and enjoy being part of a team.
Working alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals, expect to work in a relaxed professional environment in a role that requires some international travel.