Senior Account Manager (Financial PR)
Top Ranked Corporate & Financial PR Agency - Central London
Are you a Financial PR Senior Account Manager (or experienced Account Manager) looking to work at a fast growing, top ranked global agency? If so, ready on!
Based in the heart of central London, you’ll have the opportunity work across a range of private and listed businesses across several industries including Financial & Professional Services, Technology, Healthcare, Natural Resources and Retail.
- Work closely together and take the lead in supporting account leaders and establish relationships with corresponding client team members. Always mindful of the team being the company’s biggest asset.
- Implement and monitor performance of day-to-day client communications programmes
- Generate and sell-in creative ideas for clients – take the initiative to drive the story making sure it is aligned with the clients’ business objectives
- Provide meaningful contribution to development of client communications programmes and supporting the team to identify touchpoints for clients, always ensuring high quality delivery
- Draft materials for internal, client and external consumption that require minimal to no amendments
- Deputise for senior team members as necessary, working pragmatically on own initiative
- Source and analyse market intelligence for clients and new business generation of the business
- Conduct background research and help with development of new business pitches
- Networking – maintaining and growing relevant media and corporate advisory contacts
- Assist with the development of junior members of the team, being an internal ambassador for the agency to ensure core values and best practice are adopted
- Commit to progress and undertake training
- Good communication skills, including forming relationships, writing and presenting
- Financial literacy, understanding of capital markets and listed companies’ regulatory responsibilities
- Good understanding of financial and corporate communications and the delivery channels for communications to a variety of client stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work streams and delegate tasks accordingly; calm under pressure
- Understanding the influence of complementary communications disciplines to client work – identifying avenues of monetising on multi-disciplinary offering
- Adroit at networking and extending relationships with the media and the corporate advisory community, specifically corporate financiers, brokers, analysts and legal advisers
- A confident, natural communicator with high attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Committed to delivering work of the highest quality
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial
- Able to work as part of an integrated team and independently on own initiative, supporting senior team, executives and team assistants
Company Benefits: 25 days annual leave, free gym membership, personal travel allowance, company bonus scheme, career development plan, annual promotional reviews, summer & Christmas parties and flexible home working.
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.