JFL are working on an exciting new Communications Executive role to join a global property investment firm. Our client delivers, owns, and maintains exceptional buildings for the public sector across a variety of areas, including education and healthcare, managing the complete development process from initial concept design through to a fully operational facility.
This a brand-new role reporting into a Group Communications Manager and working closely with a PR Agency. This is an exciting time to join the company as they seek to improve their brands awareness and increase engagement both internally and externally. The role will form part of a new team and as such you will be given the opportunity to bring your own thoughts, ideas, and fresh thinking.
The role is a mix of external and internal communications and will involve:
- Delivery and execution of a company-wide communications strategy
- Proven track record in media relations
- Raising the company profile externally
- Increasing activity and engagement across online and social platforms
- Internal Communications – monthly newsletter, company intranet site etc
- Working closely with the PR Agency – press releases, new articles etc
- Creating content for social platforms
- Updating company website including assisting in its initial re-design and refreshing content regularly
The successful candidate must have experience working at Account Executive or equivalent level in-house in a corporate/ b2b environment. You will have excellent communications skills both verbally and written, must be digitally savvy, can work to tight deadlines and enjoy working autonomously.
Get in touch to find out more - firstname.lastname@example.org