Our client, a leading and awarding winning tech consultancy who were named as the Best Small Agency to Work for by PR Week. They are currently experiencing rapid growth in their client portfolio, which boasts globally renowned brands such as O2 as well as some of the UK’s most exciting startups.
As a result, they are searching for an experienced Account Manager to lead across c.6 of their top tech accounts.
This agency works with a mix of impressive technology clients in fast growth mobile, telecoms, security, enterprise tech, fintech and emerging tech industries.
This team have a major focus on training career development. You will be working in a high-quality agency that’s growing at pace, giving everyone opportunities to develop. They also offer tailored training days to help you develop the professional and personal skills you want.
They offer a brilliant host of benefits including annual lifestyle allowance, a generous pension, an extra day off for your birthday and the annual company trip.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven B2B tech /Fintech experience ideally gained with an agency environment
- You have a talent for translating complex subjects – in both written and verbal form – to capture the attention of the media, your clients and colleagues.
- Full of energy & enthusiasm with Strong interpersonal skills
- You are willing and able to support junior members of the team in their learning and development by providing clear feedback and considered advice.
- Organised with great time management skills
- Looking to excel in your career – has real ambition and the skills to get them there!
- Running up to 6 client account/s from beginning to end, taking responsibility for delivery of the monthly schedule of work.
- Acting as a problem solver and ‘first filter’ for day-to-day account activities.
- Selecting appropriate tactics relevant to clients’ business needs, drawing on knowledge of multiple PR and digital channels.
- Creating and drafting PR content to a high standard and flexing your writing to suit different channels and audiences.
- Having a solid influencer/media knowledge and demonstrating ability to extend it for new clients and briefs.
- of the team and assisting in their learning and development.
- Contributing to new business proposals and playing an active role in pitch meetings.
If you think this role is for you, please send you details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.