One of London’s top, leading strategic communications advisory firms are looking for a new SAE/AM to join the team.
Our client has impressive experience advising the world’s largest and dynamic companies on interesting international comms issues.
Due to achieving HUGE growth in 2020, winning lots of new clients across sectors including asset and wealth management, they are now looking for a new, ambitious communications professional.
You will be joining the firm’s dedicated Financial Services team focusing on supporting clients to navigate change, manage complex issues, communicate new strategies, and achieve commercial success.
You will have the chance to work with global firms in the financial services space, such as HSBC Global Asset Management and many, many more.
- Confident verbal communications skills.
- Excellent written communications with strong attention to detail.
- Prior work experience with asset or wealth management clients.
- Ability to both prioritise and multitask effectively under time constraints.
- Language Skills: English (fluent), other languages e.g. German, French an advantage.
- Familiarity and competency in social media (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for planning and organising their own work.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent IT knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook); production of PowerPoint presentations to a professional level using templates.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the required skills/experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.