Are you an ambitious healthcare comms professional seeking an exciting new in-house challenge to deliver a brand new UK PR strategy?
The client: Global Digital Healthcare Firm
This exciting digital health business has everything in place to revolutionise healthcare and remove all the traditional restrictions and obstacles when accessing the healthcare we need. It already has cutting edge technology, a global network of offices and the backing of some heavy-weight investors. Now it is hiring for a Senior PR Executive to partner the Senior PR Manager and work with the public affairs, marketing and global communications teams to drive change and tell their story to the UK Market.
The role: Senior PR Executive
This is a fantastic new role providing you the best of both worlds; a role in a brand new team allowing you to help create and deliver a fully integrated PR strategy for the UK market with all the support of global teams in a cutting-edge content led environment giving you all the assets you need! Reporting to the Senior PR Manager, Global Comms leads and Marketing Directors, the role will have external consultancy support while developing lots of content, managing Twitter & LinkedIn, as well as proactive and reactive press office.
- Support the creation and activation of PR strategy in the UK
- Responsible for producing press releases, news articles, company news and op-eds for the corporate brand and key spokespeople
- Working on the press office including managing media requests, facilitating and preparing for interviews and manning the press inbox and phone line
- Engage with stakeholders and influencers on Twitter and LinkedIn to play a role in key industry conversations
- Maintain and develop a network with the appropriate journalists, influencers, stakeholders and opinion leaders in the UK market
- Look for ways to creatively integrate influencers and partners with ambassador activity
- Work with the global PR team to align with the global press strategy to ensure that the UK strategy is in-line and consistent with global strategy.
- Work on the press section of the website as well as social media accounts
- Work with external PR agency.
Apply now to find out more about this great new opportunity.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.