NEW Senior Account Executive/Account Manager/Senior Account Manager position with global, award-winning communications agency, working across the healthcare, pharma, life sciences, biotech and related scientific and medical areas to deliver integrated communication strategies.
They have an outstanding track record of award wins and recognition within the PR industry!
If you are an established SAE seeking a step up, an AM or an SAM seeking a new challenge, and you've worked with clients in the healthcare, pharma and/or life sciences sectors, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to growing demand, our client is now looking to hire an Account Manager
You will be joining their exciting team working on a range of global and UK accounts, supporting the delivery of integrated communication services to their wide portfolio of high-profile clients
The role offers enormous scope to gain experience as a rounded communications professional, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills across geographies and disciplines
Great opportunity to join a supportive and progressive culture with ongoing training and development programmes open to all employees
- 2-5 years’ experience in a PR or marketing communications role
- Understanding of and interest in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry
- Excellent media relations skills – strong journalist network and track record of pitching stories
- Experience in a PR/marketing agency or inhouse
- Ideally degree educated, preferably in a life sciences subject or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competence in social media
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!