One of London's best well-known, integrated and global communications agency
are looking for a new PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the team.
Due to growth and doing extremely well over the past year, they are now looking to expand the team.
- Our client is seeking an AM or SAM to join its exciting Corporate team to work on some of their top corporate communications accounts in the tech space.
- They are really interested in speaking with candidates who have worked with global tech companies or challenger tech brands and have a natural passion for the tech sector.
- Your day-to-day focus will be on helping their clients to communicate with everyone from political and business audiences to their consumers.
- They want to hear from candidates who specialise in media relations and are confident advising established global businesses and challenger brands on strategic and corporate communications. You must be able to express your thoughts and ideas in a clear and compelling way on paper, and be articulate and confident in a room full of senior business figures.
- They are happy to review candidates from either an agency or in-house background, as long as the experience is relevant (technology & corp/consumer)
- You must be proactive, creative and detail-driven with an excellent understanding of the media and the broader business, consumer and political landscape
- An avid reader of news and consumer of podcasts, with a strong enough understanding of social media to provide creative and strategic digital advice to clients
- Adaptable, as you’ll be working with clients from a variety of sectors
- You must understand how reputation can drive or hinder commercial success.
- Due to fast-paced nature of the agency, you must also be an excellent project manager with the ability to motivate teams to do their best work.
- They also love people who think differently and are creative with their ideas.
If this role sounds of interest, and you have the relevant skills, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.