NEW PR Account Manager role with award-winning communications agency in London.
They are a brilliant firm who work with a huge range of clients in sectors such as technology, financial services, retail, fintech, education - to name a few!
Throughout 2020 and into 2021, they have grown massively, winning new clients and overall doing extremely well. Due to this growth, they are now looking to hire new people to the team.
If you have strong corporate/B2B comms experience, ideally working with clients in the financial services, consumer finance and/or fintech industries, please read on and get in touch.
- Confident verbal communications skills.
- Excellent client handling skills.
- Good at building long-lasting relationships with all clients and team.
- Good management skills and a willingness to mentor/manage more juniors.
- Able to provide sound strategic counsel to clients.
- Excellent written communications with strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience in the B2B/Corporate space, ideally working within the financial services/fintech industries.
- Ability to both prioritise and multitask effectively under time constraints.
- Familiarity and competency in social media (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for planning and organising their own work.
- Creative thinker.