Are you a Comms professional from SAE-AD level currently servicing financial services/Fintech clients?
Are you looking to join a highly regarded agency with exceptional benefits and top tier training and development?
Are you looking to work alongside some of the top professionals in the industry? If so, read on...
Our client a highly regarded Financial services agency, is looking for experienced candidates from SAE-AD level with experience servicing financial services clients. Our client has an unrivalled track record in shaping reputations for top names in the financial services sector. As the industry has been transformed by new technologies, they have helped it navigate that change. They have worked with the regulator and the sector’s industry bodies and associations. They’ve launched numerous challengers to market, many of whom they continue to work with and are now household names.
They work cross sector, but they have a strong position in the financial services sector (Consumer finance issues, through banking to asset management). Sector expertise spans banking, asset management, wealthtech, robo advice, regtech, insuretech, ESG and cyber security.
They will invest in your development, with a dedicated career manager and training that supports your growth.
Key experience required
- Proven FS and or PS experience ideally working with challenger banks, retail institutions/ Asset management and wealth management firms.
- At least 1 year work experience since university, in consultancy, public or private (ie in-house/) sector.
- Should be looking to make a move into an agency where there is opportunity to work and grow on integrated accounts.
- Has proven FS experience
- Must be able to hit the ground running and work well in a team.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to spot an opportunity to upsell and increase revenue streams on client accounts.
What's on offer?
- Generous bonus scheme including profit share and discounted shares/equity in the business
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding training and mentorship scheme
- Opportunity to fast track your career if you prove to be an outstanding employee
- Opportunity to work across some of the biggest clients in the financial services industry
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV.