A global tech PR firm has a unique and exciting opening for an Associate Director to help grow its newly launched London office.
Operating in Europe, Asia and the USA with 200 employees worldwide, this company is all about big global integrated campaigns. They’re not just traditional PR practitioners either, offering expertise in content marketing, digital marketing and thought leadership for an extensive B2B tech portfolio. The London team is at its infancy (but growing) and the next hire will be an integral part of this growth story for the business.
About the Associate Director role
Reporting into the UK lead and line managing one Account Director, the Associate Director role will have two core components; a) leading on strategy and client management and b) helping to drive the UK business forward from a commercial and operational perspective. This is a brand new role that can be moulded to fit someone who is ambitious and entrepreneurial - there is plenty of room for progression and autonomous decision making.
The ideal Associate Director will be:
- A newly promoted Associate Director or Senior Account Director seeking a step up
- An expert in B2B PR with at least some experience in tech PR
- Someone who is fiercely ambitious and is actively looking to develop their career
- Someone with demonstrable experience managing teams, growing teams and bringing in revenue to a business
- Has experience working in an integrated capacity with some content marketing experience
In return, the Associate Director will receive:
- A salary of circa £68,000 (some degree of flexibility for the right person)
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare cover
- Matched pension contribution
- Flexible working
If you are interested in learning more about this Associate Director role, please email Ijeoma at firstname.lastname@example.org