Calling all food and drinks PRs!! A Senior Account Executive role has opened at an award-winning hospitality PR agency.
This company is made up of self-confessed media specialists that know how to generate BUZZ - whether it's through traditional PR, digital, or social media and influencer activity. Established 20 years ago, they work with leading brands across food, drink, travel and charity sectors, delivering strategic, creative and impactful campaigns that spark excitement and intrigue. A soon-to-be B Corp, the company is also passionate about the planet, with extensive experience driving purpose-led social and environmental PR initiatives.
The Senior Account Executive will support two Account Managers in delivering exceptional quality work to clients. Day to day responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive will include:
- Media and influencer liaisons - you'll know who's who and know how to get on their radar
- Owning press office - managing media lists, calendar hook sell-ins, media monitoring
- Social media management
- Content and press asset creation including blog posts, bylines press releases etc.
- Client relationship management - you'll begin to hone your client counseling skills
The Senior Account Executive will be someone who:
- Is working at Account Executive / Senior Account Executive level
- Has circa 2-3 years experience preferably across food & drink but general lifestyle and travel is welcome
- Is passionate about food and is creative about generating coverage for food and drinks products
- Has demonstrable experience securing tier 1 consumer PR coverage
- Experience working with F&B trade media
- Has excellent writing skills and can demonstrate this
The Senior Account Executive will get the following in return:
- Fully flexible working (only one day a month in the office!)
- Private healthcare
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (this year you get an additional 3 days!)
- Salary circa £24k-£30k, dependent on salary
If you are interested in learning more about this Senior Account Executive role, please email Ijeoma at firstname.lastname@example.org