NEW Account Manager/Senior Account Manager position with a fast-growing political and corporate communications agency working across the built environment/property, stakeholder/community engagement and planning & development.
If you have experience working in the above sectors in a PR agency setting at the relevant level, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to many recent new business wins, our client is now looking to hire an outstanding Account Manager/Senior Account Manager.
You will be joining their exciting team working with Head of Planning across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of their work.
Fun and stimulating environment with excellent opportunities for career progression!
- A creative approach to community engagement, with a proven track record in devising and implementing community engagement strategies
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes
- A strong track record in networking and building good relationships with clients, political contacts and local stakeholders
- Experience of using social media for community engagement and online consultation tools
- A flair for new business taking a leading role in pitching and developing proposals
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- At least three years’ experience in property and planning with agency experience
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant corporate PR experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!