Are you the kind of PR ace who:
- Wants to work with clients who are making a difference?
- Loves the idea of shaping and growing a new PR agency?
- Gets excited when they land a great piece of coverage?
Then stop procrastinating and start applying!
Harpswood is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive or recently-promoted Account Manager to join the team.
We’re after a smart, ambitious, collaborative and sociable team player who eats news for breakfast, loves to write, talks with confidence, is super-organised and wants to learn.
Above all else, we value a can-do attitude.
What do you get in return?
- Friendly, supportive and inclusive culture
- Chance to work with likes of:
- Octopus Energy, Britain's most exciting energy brand
- Subak, not-for-profit climate tech accelerator
- New AutoMotive, driving the UK's transformation to electric cars
- Safer Jobs, raising awareness of job scams
- Employer PR projects with major corporations
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor at an agency that’s going places
- A competitive salary and new business bonus scheme
- Shiny new MacBook and iPhone
- Investment in your career development with coaching and training
- Expert industry insight from experienced media professionals
- Flexible working (although we think you'll like our Shoreditch location)
- Friday 4pm finish
About the role
This new hire will become a vital part of the Harpswood team. They will have a rare opportunity to help create the culture of an exciting new agency that is in a hurry to make an impact.
They will support with the PR delivery for our exciting roster of clients and will also be part of the agency’s drive to win new clients, receiving training and support on strategy and tactics.
Harpswood gives its people the responsibility they crave with the support they need to ensure rapid career development.
Our new SAE/AM will enjoy:
- Building relationships with clients
- Running regular client calls
- Thinking up proactive ideas to generate results for clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with journalists
- Drafting press releases, comments and op-eds
- Delivering coverage for clients through regular media sell ins
- Pitching and presenting