The perfect opportunity for a corporate comms Account Manager to join one of the UK’s top PR agencies has just arisen.
This multi-award-winning agency comprises a 60-strong team of specialists in media relations, corporate communications, digital and broadcast. From beloved global brands to innovative industry disruptors, this agency's enviable portfolio of clients span across food, retail, travel, property, health and tech sectors. If you are looking for a senior level role working on blue chip clients then this Account Manager role might just be for you.
About the Account Manager role:
This Account Manager role sits within the company’s robust corporate team and will involve working with big name brands across of a range of sectors (lots of names you’ll be familiar with!). As an integral member of the team, you’ll be the day-to-day client contact, managing and contributing to the delivery of campaigns to ensure exceptional results are delivered in a timely manner. The work will be varied but largely a mix of media relations, content creation (digital, social and traditional), thought leadership, CSR and stakeholder engagement
The ideal Account Manager will:
- Have circa 3 years of experience under their belt, working at Account Manager level or an experienced corporate comms Senior Account Executive looking for a step up (must have some agency experience)
- Have generalist corporate comms experience across a range of sectors. CSR and brand purpose experience would also be favourable
- Have demonstrable experience managing all aspects of an account (including budgets) and delivering top tier campaigns
- Have a range of business and trade media contacts, with examples of top tier coverage achieved
- Be experienced creating content for a range of platforms including social, traditional PR, internal comms content and digital
- Experience managing junior team members
What the Account Manager will get in return
- A salary of up circa 32-37k, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please contact Ijeomae@reuben-sinclair.com