We are on the hunt for an ambitious Account Manager (PR) who really wants to make a difference. This candidate will be an integral part of this innovative, resourceful, and creative agency team, working across a brand portfolio of consumer facing, health and wellness brands for a single high-profile retailer. The ideal person will have an innate understanding what it takes to craft relevant, newsworthy stories that leverage into coverage via strong media contacts and across traditional print and digital social media platforms.
Ideally, you will come from an agency background and have good experience of working in a busy, dynamic press office environment where no two days are the same. Ultimately, this is end to end accountability, so you will have confident and a proactive style and be passionate about healthcare, wellness issues.
- Have a solid understanding of process and proactively manage projects
- Be able to see the work in its strategic context
- Provide an opinion and be keen to contribute
- Take responsibility for the successful activation of campaign work
- Budget management across all project work
- Own project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
- Identify potential project risks and developing contingency plans
This is a proudly inclusive agency that is working hard to provide a diverse culture where everyone belongs. Your experience will be valued as will your commitment and passion in creating exciting and creative campaigns that resonate across consumer health issues, news and product development.
Call now for further information or send your CV through directly to: CVS@carterferris.co.uk – 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186088