If you’re excited about the opportunity to work across big blue-chip brands on a fully integrated offering and want to join a PR agency that takes personal career progression and development very seriously, this could be your absolute sweet spot. This is an agency that is deserving of its reputation as one of the top flight PR agencies around and luckily, they’re also on the lookout for new talent at Account Manager or Senior AM level.
So, if you’re a strong strategic thinker, keen to work with inspiring and motivated teams and relish working on brand championing, reputation management and strategic, behaviour change campaigns, read on and apply now.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sector agnostic Account Manager or Senior with broad agency experience to work across all disciplines. You should have the ability to demonstrate how you could apply that experience to the agency’s diverse client portfolio from technology, high street retail, dot coms, charity, leisure, automotive, construction, health to banking and insurance. They are looking for the most agile PR’s who can demonstrate they are able to work across campaigning and media relations, reputation, behaviour change, issues and crisis, digital and consultancy.
Key responsibilities will include
Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
- Executing client programmes and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
- Co-ordinating large consumer or stakeholder research projects
- Develop strong understanding of relevant client’s business and how to communicate with key stakeholder audiences
- Identifying and building relationships with clients’ target media and developing strong client relationships
- Prepare for and respond to live issues, crises and other high stakeholder moments
- Contribute to new business by developing own external network and seek opportunities for organic growth
- Helping clients to shape and respond to government and regulatory policy proposals
- Generating creative ideas to bring campaigns to life via media and digital channels
- Stay well informed and share knowledge with teams and clients
- A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip and potentially technology accounts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Appetite for numeracy and analysis of company strategy and performance
- Ability to build good client relationships, the media and team members
- Ability to make valuable contributions in internal and external meetings
- Experience generating good quality research and presenting insights in a useable and engaging way
- Motivated to build your own skills and knowledge and willingness to ask questions along the way
- Enthusiasm about creativity and campaigning as well as managing reputational risk
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry