A purpose-led communications consultancy operating in the world of property and construction is seeking a passionate and intelligent Account Executive to join its close knit team.
Representing the most forward-thinking creators in the property and construction sectors, this integrated communications agency works with businesses that create innovative solutions to keep buildings safe and environmentally friendly. Combining team expertise in the areas of social media, corporate comms, digital marketing and traditional PR, they are specialists in communicating brand purpose, making sure their clients are seen and heard at the right times by the right audience. If you're an ambitious Account Executive looking to carve out a communications career in B2B property, read on.
About the Account Executive role
Reporting into an Account Manager, the Account Executive will get involved in a wide range of tasks day to day, and have a real opportunity to develop their own niche. Responsibilities include:
- Account administration and support
- Ideas generation - research and sharing creative ideas to support 360 campaigns
- Drafting a wide range of press and marketing assets not limited to case studies, press releases, OpEds, blog posts, newsletters etc.
- Media monitoring and tracking campaigns progress and analysing results to share with the team
- Media relations and social media management
- Taking control of your learning and seeking opportunities to increase your business and industry knowledge
The ideal Account Executive will have:
- Around 6 months to 1 year PR experience (in house or agency is fine)
- An interest in current affairs, politics and wider issues facing property or architectural industries (e.g. sustainability, health and safety, the environment etc.)
- A passion for PR and communications and be interested in learning new trends and practices
- Exceptional writing with demonstrable experience drafting communications materials (strong grammar and spelling and punctuation is paramount)
- Confidence, curiosity and creativity in equal parts
The Account Executive will receive:
- Salary of up to circa £25,000
- Unparalleled support and training - this company invests heavily in its staff
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Flexible office (only required 2 days in the office per week)
- Laptop and Apple iphone
- Pension scheme
- A variety of health and wellbeing benefits
- Warm and welcoming office environments - they operate like a big family!
If you would like to hear more about this Account Executive role, please contact Ijeomae@reuben-sinclair.com