The PR Agency
- Top ranked PR agency with a solid, growing team and part of an integrated networked agency - lots of opportunities to collaborate in integrated, cross agency work
- Team of around 60 people in London with a very team orientated culture and a supportive nature
- Excellent employee retention rate and great vision for the future
- Growing business, therefore really exciting prospects and chance to grow with the agency
The Account Director role
Our client is looking for an Account Director to join its corporate division, taking strategic and creative responsibility for a variety of blue-chip, household name clients. The corporate division is growing quickly and the agency has made a strategic investment to ensure its continued growth. As such, there's lots of room for growth in the role, as well as the opportunity to get involved in pivotal decision making.
Clients of the team sit within technology, finance, professional services and property and the work involves multi-channel, campaigning programmes aimed at corp-sumer audiences.
- You'll currently be at Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a PR agency, working across a variety of corporate accounts
- Ideally you'll have some experience across financial / professional services, tech or property
- You should have the ability to manage clients in terms to ensure effective delivery
- You'll have strong media and stakeholder relations skills, and your clients will look to you for advice and counsel in these areas
- Your new business acumen will be key, with the ability to identify and convert opportunities
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - circa £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Company training scheme
- Mobile phone
- Enhance maternity and paternity
- Flexible working policy
- Performance related annual bonus
- Plus more....
If this Account Director role could be of interest, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 826 1222.