Our client is a well established B2B technology PR agency with a difference. They offer an in house Analyst Relations function. They provide specialist analyst relations support to several existing clients. . They are now looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial candidate to come into the team to support the Head of Analyst Relations to continue building the Analyst Relations stream that is the envy of the technology industry.
The successful candidate work alongside the Head of Analyst Relations to help plot the future course of the Analyst Relations function. This can be achieved with a healthy focus on client retention and growth and the creation and implementation of a strategic business development plan that sees the AR function attract dedicated AR accounts, outside of the core PR remit, or as a strategic extension to its strategic campaigns.
Relevant experience and skills – person specification
- In depth experience desirable in a related role
- Has a strong understanding of the technology AR landscape
- Experience in direct client liaison, developing strong working relationships and effective commercial management
- Proven ability in the management of people, creating a team ethic to deliver against the clients’ and company’s goals and of guiding and coaching team members to success
- Experience of pitching for and winning new business, identifying and converting organic opportunities within existing clients
- Demonstrable experience of creating and developing client strategies and recommendations, and overseeing their successful execution
- Has a firm understanding of agency financial systems and the impact they have on revenues and agency profitability
- Strong understanding of AR and its role in the overall marketing mix
- Well organised, ambitious and confident
- Excited by technology and the benefits it can deliver
- Has the ability to build rapport quickly – brings a broad range of contacts that can help drive client/business opportunities
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Motivated to learn
- Willing to promote and follow the workplace values of our client (expert, driven, curious, supportive, genuine)
This is just such an amazing place to work. The team are supportive, empowering and award winning. There's a great benefits package with everything you would expect including a 10% bonus.