This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading trade association within the financial services sector. This will be a very proactive role within a busy press office which will see you working on a number of high profile campaigns, sourcing and creating interesting media opportunities and thought leadership pieces as well as acting as a spokesperson both on and off camera as appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Head of press and wider press team in handling reactive media relations
• Identifying and creating proactive coverage across trade, national and regional media
• Mentoring junior members of the team as well as deputising for the Head of Press as appropriate
• Acting as a spokesperson both on and off camera
Experience will include:
• Proven communications experience gained within a busy press office environment or relevant agency background
• Strong writing skills
• Proven ability to build relationships with journalists and be proactive at devising campaigns and sourcing stories internally
• Relevant experience of mentoring and developing junior colleagues.
For more details get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org/ 07710 622 642