Working within the in-house PR team of a worldwide leader in consumer electronics, the candidate will have experience within the technology sector to support a consumer electronics product portfolio.
The role is responsible for supporting the PR activity for defined product categories, and at times cover across the PR and Social Team, which could include responding to general media requests, co-ordinating with PR agencies and suppliers
Responsibilities could include:
- Day-to-day liaison with influential stakeholders for supplying product information and managing questions
- Handling requests, administration, delivery, tracking and collection of review products for trade/specialist/national media including product firmware update management
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases (using media tools) plus translation of press releases provided by global and EU teams.
- Responding to feature articles plus managing interview request with product marketing and technical representatives.
- Co-ordination of press and influencer briefings including invite outreach and attendance management inc logistics management dependent on local, EU or Global briefing.
- Analysing, logging and distributing press and influencer coverage
- Liaising with external PR agencies to manage media outreach programmes and requests and review programmes. This includes the management of product distribution and collection of PR loans.
- Responsibility of shared press inbox and managing enquires for UK
- Co-ordinating influencer activity locally or in collaboration with Europe for AV and Headphone related activities and projects.
- Reactive features and copy call management responses and co-ordinating submissions for awards
- Review award management and internal distribution plus monthly coverage reports and management of relevant suppliers.
- Distribution of press news and outreach to secure earned content and press coverage
- Co-ordination of case studies, which could include drafting, distributing or publishing to social networks.
- Managing relevant activity around key trade shows.
If you’re looking to gain some one-off experience in an inspiring, collaborative and innovative top tier global organisation this could be a great role to do just that.