If you're a skilled PR practitioner with a creative flair and background in the beauty and wellness sector this is a dream ticket to join a global, multi-disciplinary PR agency.
This is about delivering PR in the consumer sweet spot and about driving campaigns which are disruptive and stand out, the kind of storytelling that grabs attention, gets people talking and ultimately, gets products onto shopping lists.
You should have a natural ability for client service, be passionate about developing and helping people to grow, a curious person with an entrepreneurial spirit, be super organised, a planner. You should also be able to react to a fast-changing environment, have strong strategic vision and be willing to roll your sleeves up and have an understanding of digital and social media and the opportunities this offers.
- Fully responsible for the servicing and delivery of clients’ requirements, team and profitability
- Strong relationships with senior clients and agency partners and look to develop relationships with new brands / clients
- You would work across multiple accounts and business flows.
- Contribute to PR brand planning: strategic and creative development and budgets
- Able to drop in to new situations with new brands / clients and adapt to these and take on a leadership role.
- Seek new incremental or cross-sell opportunities to increase the scope of work.
- Lead by example, mentors, motivates and inspires teams
- Develop a coaching culture with the team, encouraging an environment of continual learning and development.
- Be the escalation point for any commercial issues and have good knowledge of account commercials
- Have a complete understanding of the team commercials and seek new ways to develop & innovate for accounts.
- Lead, grow and develop a community of experts, ensuring constant curiosity & innovation plus industry leadership
- Background in beauty and wellness sector across big brand names
- Experienced in leading the strategic thinking on global business
- A thought leader – willing to take the clients to new places
- Able to provide counsel and advice at senior level
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting
- Proven ability to develop a detailed plan and drive execution
- Understanding of digital and social media and influencer relations in all of its guises
- Strong programme, stakeholder and people management skills
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Financially and commercial savvy
- Curious about the new communications landscape, how communications work, emerging technology, innovation etc
- Creative problem solver
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send your cv to: email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting CF0594