If you are a healthcare communications pro who wants to work for a team with a purposeful goal, then look no further. This ambitious healthcare company near go-to-market stage is looking for a press officer and content manager to promote its products and corporate story. The role would suit someone with both business and healthcare press contacts.
This US-listed company has operations and testing facilities in several international locations including the US, UK, Singapore, and mainland Europe. Its goal is to provide accessible and effective early diagnosis solutions for a critical illness. The company has obtained excellent results in ongoing trials and is expecting to bring its products to the European market soon.
The Role ’
Key challenges and opportunities in this communications and content manager role
- Working closely with the CMO to develop and implement a media plan distributing content across social media
- Cultivating relationships with both business and healthcare press, in the UK and internationally
- Breaking down complex information. Articulate clearly to external parties the USP of the company’s products against its competitors.
- Taking ownership of press activities, managing ongoing media relations and media strategy with the support of a PR agency as appropriate
- Support on other ad hoc projects such as event management
Key attributes and experience for this communications and content manager role:
- It is likely that you are operating on account director/ senior account director level at an agency or comms/ PR manager level inhouse
- Sector knowledge of healthcare is an advantage. You could either be a healthcare specialist, or you have had some exposure to healthcare clients
- You will be excited to work for an ambitious company that is creating groundbreaking solutions for the early detection of a critical illness
- You should be confident of your own abilities and able to operate with a great amount of autonomy
- You should have existing contacts with both the national and international business press as well as healthcare titles
- The role will be working mostly remotely so you can be based in any parts of the UK, as long as you are able to attend occasional meetings in the London office
To be considered for this Communications and content manager role please click to apply.