This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director, or above, with experience working on food and drink brands. Knowledge of lifestyle and home brands would be a benefit. You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of client programmes and have experience working on big, multi-layered brand campaigns as well as running efficient press offices and influencer programmes.
The role will position you on the senior team at FAB and give you an opportunity to contribute to the agency in a significant way.
About the agency:
FAB Comm is an extremely successful, independent agency based remotely (London / Greater London) which means we can successfully juggle the life/work balance AND have fun when we get together for regular catch ups. We're imaginative problem-solvers, tenacious and creative.
We're easy-to-work-with and honest, never avoiding anything that needs to be addressed.
Required skills and experience:
- An efficient and strategic forward planner, you’ll know how to keep one eye on the detail and one on the bigger picture to pre-empt challenges, navigate the media and cultural landscape and identify opportunities for clients and new business
- You must be a proficient client handler, confident in giving accurate counsel and role modelling strong client relationships
- You must be eager to pick up the phone to media and - when the time is right - get involved in networking events
- Experience in the food sector is critical and in drink, lifestyle and home brands would be beneficial
- You understand how to deliver an integrated campaign, including working with influencers, third party agency teams and stakeholders, and putting the PESO model at the heart of all work
- Outstanding media relations and an eye for a good story. Watertight knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to spot opportunities for reactive news hijacking
- A creative thinker generating ideas and problem solving
- Great organisational skills; juggling your own actions and helping your team members to do the same. Overseeing weekly work planning and ensuring that team members are clear on their responsibilities
- Commercially savvy with an understanding of the financial workings of an agency and awareness of client revenue targets
- Employ a tenacious approach to delivering great work, ensuring everything that leaves your desk has been through your rigorous quality control and is client ready
Have excellent writing skills to generate news and launch campaigns
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bring positive energy, be fresh thinking and motivate colleagues
Strong presentation skills
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office and have proficient knowledge of LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Manage multiple clients
- Work in a highly detailed manner to ensure total clarity on strategy, planning and budget
- Playing a clear leadership role as a representative of the FAB senior management team, internally and externally
- Leading, motivating and developing the team to ensure their development and produce creative, high-quality work for clients
- Ensure accounts are profitable
- Support the new business team in pitches and leading the Pitch Process
- Identify new client opportunities
At FAB we care deeply about inclusion at every level of our business. We believe that team diversity enriches our collaborative culture and our work for clients. We are keen to meet candidates from all backgrounds so please get in touch if your skills and experience match our job description.