Ogilvy Health is a fantastic place to build a career in contemporary communications. We believe in the power of brands and science to open minds to better health. We exist to use creativity, storytelling and an understanding of human behaviour to help improve the lives of people living with disease, and with the healthcare professionals helping to treat them. Making a difference is what keeps us motivated, and we’re looking for people to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our PR department. This a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a highly creative, global agency environment.
We would like to hear from curious individuals who are fascinated by communications and are not afraid to put their ideas forward and enjoy working in courageous and collaborative teams.
- You are a detail-orientated problem solver, with great organisational skills
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You can remain calm in pressurised situations
- You have experience of working within healthcare PR
- You have good knowledge of global communications for prescription medicines at all stages of the product lifecycle,
- You have experience in implementing disease awareness campaigns, brand initiatives and utilising social media.
- You are experienced in producing press releases and pitching points for journalists
As an integral member of the team, you will build strong client relationships through your meticulous delivery of a variety of projects and campaigns. You will lead some projects independently whilst driving and supporting other team members to deliver projects in parallel. You will work closely and seamlessly across the business, ensuring relevant strategic, creative and production resource is scheduled and utilised effectively. You will contribute towards account growth, profitability, and client satisfaction. You will also be a role model to less experienced members of the team, supporting and guiding their development.
What we offer
We have world-class training programmes to support you throughout your career, from joining through to leadership level. The opportunity to work with an award-winning, collaborative, innovative, fun team, with a passion for making health brands matter.
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Cover OR Leisure Allowance OR Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP, provided by LifeWorks)
- L&D Academy
At Ogilvy, we value the talent of neurodiverse candidates, we are building a culture where difference is valued, and where everyone from any background can do their best work.
We believe that every individual, regardless of their background, should be given equal opportunities to succeed at Ogilvy Health. We celebrate difference and work together to be fully inclusive, finding solutions to challenges as one team. Ogilvy Health welcomes diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and all else and we strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 18th May