Our client is a high growth, full service agency with big name clients spanning multiple sectors. Due to its ongoing growth it is looking to hire an Associate Director for its corporate communications practice, helping to drive the ongoing success of this thriving business. The agency culture is known for being people-centric, with a strong focus on work life balance, staff welfare and having a close knit team of passionate, high achieving practitioners. The work is wide ranging and often interlinks with other teams such as public affair and digital in order to provide a full service offering. It would be ideal for someone who would prefer to work on a range of accounts rather than having to specialise in too niche a sector.
- Taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to ensure the continued growth of the division and agency
- Being a senior advisor to clients and working closely with them to set strategy on wide-ranging, full-service accounts
- Responding to fast moving events, providing crisis communications support
- Using the full scope of broadcast, digital and print media
- Leading and managing a team of corporate communications practitioners
- Forward planning and project management
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record in corporate communications in an agency environment, or as a journalist in the national press
- An extensive network within the media and corporate world
- A proactive, self-motivated approach
- The ability to form long-lasting relationships and provide counsel to senior client contacts
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high degree of creativity, and first class written ability
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!