A key player in the industry and with an exciting new leader at the helm, a leading independent agency are looking to expand their extensive team of talented individuals. If you have some great experience in Public Affairs and wish to come aboard and hit the ground running at one of the most talked about agencies, then please apply today! You might be an experienced Senior Account Manager ready for a step up or an Account Director looking for a new challenge.
- Working across of myriad of sectors, you will be responsible for providing a first-class rate of service for a wide range of clients including infrastructure, healthcare, financial and creative industries
- Be a point of contact and provide strategic counsel to effectively advise and guide clients
- Working across different channels to deliver first-class integrated campaigns
- Be a proactive member of the team, working on new business, seeking leads and taking part in pitches
- Often cross collaborating across the different teams, you will work to provide the best possible service to your clients
- A mentor for junior staff, you will be providing key insights for the rest of the team and oversee their broader activity
- You will be joining an accomplished and hard-working team made up of ex journalists, advisors and other experts in the industry
- A true investor in their staff, they provide an exemplary well-being package for their staff as well as a generous bonus scheme.
- Covering all aspects of corporate, public affairs and communications
- Rapidly growing and building on their continued success, with no signs of slowing down
The ideal candidate:
- You will have a wealth of experience as a Public Affairs professional within an agency setting
- You will be well versed in solving a range of political challenges and policy issues
- Unparalleled client handling capability and been a key part in business development
- You will have a keen eye for a story and how they are constructed
- Will have a creative flair for writing as well as an adaptive style for writing a range of content
- A more specific background in financial services, transport, retail and tech is advantageous
If this sounds like you then please get in contact today.
To apply or find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!