This is a rare and exciting inhouse role with a leading media/publishing house. If you have ‘ad Tech’ or ‘creative industry tech’ PR and Comms experience either agency or inhouse then this would be an ideal role!
Candidates with wider B2B and trade experience will be considered if they have wider media or entertainment PR experience.
This role will be vital in feeding into the delivery of their PR strategy across their digital products and iconic national and regional media brands. You will be providing support to their business goals through excellent external communication, focusing mainly on trade PR, to the advertising media and tech industries to contribute to supporting the reputation of our brands.
This media house is home to the UK’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and news publications. They help all kinds of people share experiences through their stories because we believe this is what makes them human.
What does the role involve?
- You will take responsibility for handling the trade PR for their national and regional media portfolio, as well as cutting edge advertising technology.
- You will proactively find opportunities to amplify key commercial and editorial messages throughout the year, through effective planning and forward thinking
- actively promote the company’s growing portfolio of digital products, especially new
launches, using effective communications techniques to publicise their brands
- You will celebrate the company’s milestones as they continue to build customer engagement reach and engagement - shouting about their successes
- work with the wider Communications team during big moments, lncluding corporate announcements and consumer campaigns
- You will track and measure campaign results and share these with the wider
business and senior management
- Ideally 3-5 years trade PR and communications experience.
- Great contacts across the creative industry and media/marketing press ideally
- Strong traditional media and social media experience.
Whats on offer?
- Outstanding training and development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Good Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- lots of high street discounts!