NEW PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
position with well-established, award-winning communications agency in London.
They have been doing extremely well over the past year and have kept growing and winning new business. Even in the past couple of months, they’ve won lots of new clients and are very busy so are now looking to hire new candidates to the team.
Our client is a highly integrated agency, covering communications, consultancy, digital/social media and content. They work with a huge range of clients in various sectors including retail, transport/logistics, financial services, fintech, property/real estate, professional services, tech and much more.
Role overview & key requirements:
- Our client is hiring to support their rapidly growing new business pipeline, and looking for someone to be part of their fast growing agency that invests in its people and their career.
- They are looking to hire either an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive.
- You will need to have strong written and communication skills.
- Experience working within the corporate communications/B2B PR space is essential.
- Financial Services, fintech, education and/or technology client exposure is desired but not essential.
- The client portfolio for this candidate is currently TBC. There would be a good sector and size mix with the clients – and when allocating clients, they are going to look to play to people’s strengths and experience where they can.
- They would like the ideal candidate to have PR/Comms agency background covering corporate/B2B, be good at forging strong relationships with clients, juggling workloads and landing awesome results.
If you have the required corporate/B2B PR skills gained within a similar agency setting, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.