This boutique financial and corporate communications firm prides themselves on high-calibre clients, a family-orientated culture and a nurturing environment. Having grown 35% in 2020, and with a strong pipeline of new business, they're doing incredibly well and are looking for another senior leader to join their team.
Recently quoted as having the most impressive client portfolio by a major broadcast anchor, and winning clients off the big, international agencies, this firm may currently be small, but they are mighty! Their expertise spans multiple sectors and their team is multicultural and diverse. Recent work includes the first ever NFT IPO and one of their ongoing clients is an international recognised A-lister's investment company.
This is a really exciting time to join the business at a critical growth phase, offering a genuine chance to make an impact and grow with the business.
About The Senior Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will report to one of the Managing Partners and lead a portfolio of international clients from a variety of sectors. The Senior Account Director will work predominantly on financial PR campaigns but will also cover corporate and crisis communications.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director:
- Lead on client relationships, providing strategy and counsel whilst exhibiting best practice
- Overseeing quality and operational performance of accounts, with autonomy and responsibility
- Driving innovative and strategic communications plans, driving creative thinking
- Directing media engagement strategies, crafting newsworthy stories and delivering coverage for clients
- Proactively work in a fast-paced and creative environment, managing and supporting your team
If you are currently working as an Account Director or Senior Account Director in financial PR and have a desire to work with autonomy in a collaborative, dynamic culture, this opportunity could be the perfect fit.
- Circa 6-8 years' experience working in a PR agency
- Strong financial and corporate PR experience, with previous experience working on IPOs and, in particular, the ability to write RNS briefs
- The desire to work in a smaller agency, without hierarchy, and where people pitch in and help each other.
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills with, ideally, language capabilities
- Someone that's multi-lingual is a huge advantage but not essential
The Senior Account Director will receive a basic salary paying from £50,000 to £55,000, a as well as a generous bonus (between £10k and £20k, depending on performance) and lucrative benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com.