The B2B Agency
This leading B2B marketing agency is a creative hub, known for producing clever, multi-channel content for clients including Google and KPMG. Based in the City, the company has seen incredible growth due to their entrepreneurial, bold approach. With an additional publishing side to the business, they have a diverse and collaborative team of around 70 marketing experts.
The new Director will be joining the agency in the midst of an exciting growth phase, with scope to help shape and grow with the agency.
The Director Role
The agency is looking for a new Director to set up and lead a division solely focusing on content marketing and PR for CEOs / Senior Executives within B2B organisations. This is an offering that the agency already provides, but given the potential they've identified, the new Director will be responsible for establishing it within its own right and growing the division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Networking with target clients - predominantly C Suite Executives in small to mid size organisations, or heads of divison / Partners in large professional services firms, looking to raise their personal profile
- Marketing the division/offering, including hosting events, developing content and liaising with relevant trade media
- Developing multi-channel content marketing and PR strategies to raise individuals' profiles (likely to be around 70% owned channel, 30% earned media)
- Overseeing a delivery team (already existing in the agency)
- Managing the division's budgets, P&L and forecasting
The new Director will need to be a senior leader within a PR or marketing agency, with previous experience working on CEO / Executive profiling. It would suit someone that's always wanted to set up and take ownership of their own division or agency, but needs the security and backing of a well-established organisation. In addition the ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable networking, closing new business leads and winning the confidence and trust of the C Suite
- Have excellent knowledge of multi channel content strategies
- Have strong commercial and business acumen
- Be incredibly entrepreneurial, with a hands on approach and lots of initiative
The basic salary for this role will be circa £90k - £100k, depending on experience, plus a bonus.
If this Director role could be of interest and you're keen to find out more, please contact Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org