Account Director – Corporate & Technology – Prestigious Top 20 Creative Agency – WFH then Soho based - £50,000 to £56,000 depending on experience, plus superb benefits and career progression
My client is a top 20 multi-specialist PR agency with strong consumer, corporate, digital, travel and technology teams whose talent, creativity and passion continues to attract high-profile clients.
Recently voted ‘best PR agency to work for’, they provide a creative and consultative working environment, and are large enough to offer real career progression yet retain an independent creative spirit and the chance to work with household name global consumer brands. They have won over 100 industry awards since they started 26 years ago.
My Client is now seeking a talented Account Director to join their award-winning Corporate and Technology team, which works with some of the world’s most innovative companies – from global leaders to exciting new industry disruptors. The role will be to work across both corporate and technology clients so a background in either disciple is welcomed.
You will be working from home to begin with, returning to their super-cool Soho office when it is safe to do so.
The successful applicant will act as day-to-day lead for a diverse range of clients – taking on management responsibilities and providing client counsel, whilst overseeing and motivating a team to ensure work is delivered to a high standard.
- Producing high quality, creative and thoughtful plans and proposals for the client
- Working closely with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of accounts
- Leading and managing a team of account managers and execs, providing direction, motivation and professional development support
- Forming deep client relationships, offering crisis management and senior counsel
- Managing budgets and keeping on track of account administration
- Getting involved in new business proposals and pitching for new work.
- You will either be an established Account Director or a Senior Account Manager ready to make the leap
- You will have previous experience from a recognised agency, working across big brands and clients
- Your background will be in either (or both) corporate communications or technology
- An enthusiastic manager with strong organisational skills who enjoys sharing best practice and upskilling junior colleagues
- A polished presenter with creative ability and a flair for delivering successful new business pitches.
- Some experience in issues management / crisis comms preferred
- Managed busy press offices helpful
- Developed stand out creative campaigns for clients.
This is an amazing role for an established AD or strong SAM ready to step up, to join one of the very best agencies around and work on a really exciting and prestigious client portfolio. They offer a range of class leading benefits which you would associate with one of the best agencies around, as well as superb career progression. Salary is between £50,000 and £56,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com