Hospitality PR is officially back on the map and a special opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join an up-and-coming F&B agency that's rapidly growing.
This agency might be new, but its already making a name for itself in the industry with a focus on supporting smaller local, independently owned brands on our home turf. Its enviable client portfolio rivals some of the biggest most established hospitality PR agencies out there with a mix of Michelin starred chefs, leading food brands and local neighbourhood restaurants and hotels that you have probably frequented. A bright business idea borne from the pandemic, this agency has already shown that it's got staying power, and the next Account Manager who joins will be an integral part of its growth story.
The Account Manager role
- Leading on all day-to-day comms for your portfolio of clients and serving as a go to for any issues or challenges that arise
- Managing strategic planning as dictated by the client
- Leading on all sell-ins, as well as consistently generating creative ideas to propose to clients
- Taking an active role in new business generation from proposal to presentation to execution
- Delegating to, coaching and development of junior team members
In a nutshell, the ideal person or the Account Manager role must be a hospitality PR enthusiast with demonstrable experience working with smaller independent brands. You'll be an experienced SAE or AM that is passionate about the industry and have an interest in using your skills to help get local brands get back on your feet. Creativity is encouraged here as you'll be in charge of managing sell-ins and generating new ideas for your clients on a regular basis.
In addition to the traditional benefits and a salary of between £30,000-£36,000 this Account Manager will have the rare opportunity to be a key part of this agency's growth story. You will have lots of autonomy and opportunities for decision making and above all, you will be working with a lovely team of people who are genuine, welcoming and nuturing.
If you are interested in this Account Manager position, please get in touch with Ijeoma at email@example.com