Do you want to join a rapidly expanding company who have grown from 50 to over 200 in the last year alone? They are founded by two entrepreneurs who are well respected and have grown numerous very successful businesses and they have now developed an app that helps individuals with the minefield of savings, investments and pension, making it easy and offering great rates to all. They now seek a Senior PR & Communications Manager / Head of PR for a 12-month maternity cover. The role is to drive growth of their brand through strategic storytelling and amplifying their presence in the media.
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy
- Deliver regular, top tier coverage
- Lead external communications
- Run the press office,
- Own the creation of all press assets including releases
- Think creatively about new ways to spread the word and raise the brand
- Effectively coordinate with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external,
- Plan and manage a calendar of external events and speaking opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality coverage
- Experience of working within financial services
- Existing relationships within relevant media, with good contacts in the personal finance/business/tech space, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will love building brands, and have a ‘nose for news
In return: You will benefit from an excellent base salary, holidays, pension, perk box, superb training which they provide and encourage. Creative and supportive fully functioning marketing team, varied role. Creative and buzzy culture, which promotes work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to work for an employer of choice and for a company really going places, you can be part of their success. They are truly inclusive and you’ll work within a team and culture where your voice gets heard and you can make a real impact. Want to be part of this team?
Please apply online or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne for a confidential chat 07971 361 206.
This role closes soon. Please apply asap.