Financial Services provider has created a new role as Environment & Social Governance Communications Manager to ensure develop strategy and ensure it is embedded in company processes and policies.
Specific role responsibilities include:
* Develop the strategy and craft the narrative
* Prepare various data, reports and presentations
* Respond to investor questions and prepare content for investor relations
* Develop Diversity and Inclusion strategy
* Working with wider business to communication and coordinate volunteering, charitable, climate change programmes
Previous experience of working within sustainability and corporate governance for a corporate required and ideally with some exposure to investor relations.