This global media and entertainment group operates across Europe, Asia and the US and has over 8,000 employees worldwide. Their well-known brand is instantly recognisable, and would be an amazing place to work with some of the best people in media and entertainment. Joining them as a Senior Communications Executive will give you access to the most influential people in media and entertainment and insight into the running of a global business.
Role: Senior Communications Executive
The Senior Communications Executive will join the UK and European Communications Team and will report to the Head of Communications. You will be responsible for external corporate communications as well as internal communications.
The Senior Communications Executive will:
- Devise and execute corporate and B2B communications plans
- Manage internal communications across the UK
- Create creative, multi-channel content
- Build and maintain media and stakeholder relationships
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of PR and social campaigns.
What they're looking for:
- Circa 2-4 years' B2B /corporate comms experience, ideally working in tech, media or entertainment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment dealing with multiple stakeholders - either agency or in house
- Mature, resilient and with the ability to navigate complex situations
- Digitally minded and a fast learner when it comes to technology
Salary: £32,000 - £34,500
- 25 Holiday Days
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
If this Senior Communications Executive role could be of interest, or you want to hear more about other PR roles, please contact Alex Lewington: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038261222.