This role is a great opportunity for someone that prefers a smaller agency feel (approx. 15 people), with a range of clients of all sizes! The role is a consumer Account Director, working on the agency’ largest account which is hugely exciting and a great opportunity. The agency has a mix of entertainment, gaming and consumer brands, mostly all are consumer accounts though with all clients, other discipline cross over is sometimes required.
This particular hire would be to work 70% on the UK/European account, which is a drinks brand, leaning into the wellness/health arena. They are a daring, fun and curious type who have multi-layers to their campaigns. There will also be additional clients, currently all three below;
Core client mix includes (but not limited to)...
- Drinks brand - day-to-day strategic and media consultant lead for client, one of the fastest growing, bravest consumer brands in the world. Opportunity to work closely with the in-house team in UK and globally to shape comms and manage initiatives. Sustainability knowledge is valuable, or the candidate should be keen to learn as this is core to the account.
- Pet brand - brand new sustainable food brand, owned by an umbrella business. You will be the key client lead and will drive the team to deliver quality coverage and creative campaigns. This role involves integrating with other marketing strands e.g. social content & paid, and the need to be an overall brand guardian across comms channels.
- Tech fitness brand – This account sits across consumer and tech, a requirement for AD to spot trends, empower the team to create features for national & broadcast press and run integrated campaigns (crossing social and influencers)
This person will be...
- Driven, curious, passionate about delivering the best quality work for their clients, meeting challenges to drive genuine change and results outside of coverage clippings... our agency proposition is Movements Not Moments
- Experience or interest in sustainability is beneficial
- Tapped into the media, in order to lead the team to deliver stand-out coverage results
- All over consumer behaviour and social content trends in order to spot creative opportunities for clients
- Experienced in running both planning and executing integrated (PR, social, influencers, owned) campaigns, as well as busy press offices
Why my client?
- They’re an Independent, award-winning small/mid-sized agency, offering a real opportunity to take the reins on accounts, carve out your own space... our talent proposition is 'Leave Your Mark'
- PRCA 'Workplace Champions' & PR Week 'Best Places to Work' shortlist
- Committed to ensuring the team loves work but loves life... work-life balance is critical and there's a huge amount focus behind-the-scenes to ensure clients a resourced correctly to avoid over-service and long hours
- None of the bureaucracy of bigger agencies... space to start your own initiatives and own non-client, business related projects!
- Strong personal development programme with bespoke training schedule created based on your own areas of interest, passions and development (internal and external training)
- Award winners which brought home PR Week, PRCA, Purpose and Creative Moment awards...
- Culture & Benefits...
- 25 days holiday + Xmas closure
- Annual team trip away (previously Paris, Amsterdam)
- Monthly socials + culture trips to exhibitions & events for inspiration
- Vitality health insurance (which brings loads of other benefits such as 50% off some gym chains)
- Westfield Health cash plan (budget per year to spend on dental, opticians, chiropractor etc.)
- Babylon Health - access to GPs immediately via phone and video
- Access to confidential counselling
Please get in touch to discuss further details!