A fantastic opportunity to join this award-winning, Suffolk based PR agency as they continue to grow and expand their eclectic, sustainable client offering. This highly collegiate and inclusive team work with big brands and global businesses on both consumer and b2b projects which include a mix of recognisable Energy, Renewables, Food and Drink business.
Now looking to work flexibly, this forward-thinking agency would like to hear from candidates, looking to blend their experience across these sectors, mixing professionalism and passion, focus and fun. Collectively, they already have a raft of experience across the PR spectrum and would like to bolster this offering by recruiting across levels and extending their reach across the counties.
- Strong writing skills and ability to draft feature copy, press releases and well informed, compelling and accurate copy.
- Comprehensive understanding of how the media works in key sectors (including trade)
- Good, relevant media contacts and a proactive style
- Potentially strong digital media skills
- The ability to negotiate third party promotions, briefings, contractual agreements.
- Proven skill in driving new business opportunities
- Energy, flair and creativity
- Passionate and enquiring approach to achieving the best work possible
You don’t necessarily need to be Suffolk based, although its anticipated that weekly office visits may be beneficial moving forward.