We’re looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Public Affairs Account Manager to join this enlightened, vibrant, independent agency that has clients around the Technology, Healthcare, Environment or Sustainability sectors.
You would support clients in engaging with the political process to build and enhance reputation, drive regulatory change and generate commercial opportunities in the public sector.
This is a great time to join this fast growing integrated Public Affairs team that advises on how to influence the development of public policy and regulation to improve the business and consumer environment in which clients operate.
You will shape powerful stories, execute winning communication and Public Affairs strategies and maintain a network of stakeholder relationships across the political landscape. In return, you will enjoy some of the best benefits in town, work with some of the most innovative and disruptive clients and with a brilliant team. You will receive excellent training and career development in this award winning agency and develop wider communications skills
- Experience of working in a dedicated Public Affairs team within a forward thinking, integrated agency,
- experience of working in Westminster would be beneficial
- Track record in managing a range of clients from start-ups to multinational blue chip companies
- Background in working with clients in the technology sector (healthcare and environment and sustainability experience beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client management skills
- An ability to build strong and effective business and stakeholder relationships
- Experience of supporting and driving new business activity
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as a motivated self starter
To apply for this role please send your cv to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0556