NEW Account Director position with a fast-growing, creative and dynamic communications agency working across various sectors such as transport, energy, food & drink, property, retail, sustainability and many more.
If you have experience working in corporate communications in a PR agency setting at the relevant level and have strong corporate media relations, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to growth, our client is now looking to hire an ambitious and driven Account Director.
You will be joining their exciting Business & Corporate team working across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of their work.
Fun and stimulating environment with excellent opportunities for career progression and great benefits!
- Lead account teams and retain day-to-day responsibilities for all aspects of client relations, delivery of campaigns and KPIs, managing the team, budgets and leading client meetings.
- Able to identify business growth opportunities as well as networking and mining for new business opportunities.
- A great media handler – understands how the media works, able to handle challenging media enquiries, able to utilise existing contacts and constantly building news ones, able to draft complex written material and can lead the team to jump on the news agenda to a client's advantage.
- Fantastic account management skills – be accountable for team performance and managing multiple teams to deliver successful projects.
- Competent across a variety of channels, from traditional media editorial, to digital, social, experiential, and be able to sell the benefits to clients.
- Have strong strategic ability and initiative to take control of brief, understand the problem and work with creatives to lead the solution.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop client proposals, review presentations and work on new biz presentations.
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant corporate PR experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!