The perfect opportunity for a corporate comms Account Director to join one of the UK’s top PR agencies has just arisen.
This multi-award-winning agency comprises a 60-strong team of specialists in media relations, corporate communications, digital and broadcast. From beloved global brands to innovative industry disruptors, this agency's enviable portfolio of clients span across food, retail, travel, property, health and tech sectors. If you are looking for a senior level role working on blue chip clients then this Account Director role might just be for you.
About the Account Director role:
This Account Director role sits within the company’s robust corporate team and will involve working with big name brands across of a range of sectors (lots of names you’ll be familiar with!). You’ll be the lead client contact, serving as a trusted counsellor and responsible for exceptional team output. Day-to-day responsibilities will include a mix of issues management, stakeholder management, thought leadership, CSR work, media relations and digital content creation.
The ideal Account Director will:
- Have circa 6 years of experience under your belt, working at Account Director level or be a Senior Account Manager looking for a step up (must have some agency experience)
- Have generalist corporate comms experience across a range of sectors however experience in financial, professional services or retail would be a plus. CSR and brand purpose experience would also be favourable
- Have demonstrable experience delivering strategic campaigns and managing all facets including budget, team, timelines, and evaluation against KPIs
- Have commercial acumen to drive new business and seek opportunity to generate more revenue
What the Account Director will get in return
- A salary of up to circa £47,000, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
If you are interested in this Account Director role, please contact Ijeomae@reuben-sinclair.com