£40K with a 4.5-day working week. We have a maternity cover for either PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager who has a passion for the not profit and charity sector to work in a team of circa 10. The cover starts ideally in early June. They can offer you the chance to work on meaningful and impactful campaigns that will be life-changing for individuals.
The role will see being responsible for managing a client roster and providing end-to-end project management and client council. You will lead on strengthening and building relationships from inception to delivery and you will also support new business opportunities and marketing activities. Your clients will be across UK charities, international NGOs, and arts & culture organisations. If you are motivated by the opportunity to work with a range of non-profits to help them make a positive difference in the world then this is the perfect new role. You will provide client counsel and be an extension of the in-house team of these global charities and UK based NGO’s.
- Experience working in communication, marketing or research agency as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Experience managing junior staff
- Experience of working with non-profits/NGO’s ideally but other sectors considered.
- Passion for the charity sector
- Excellent writing skills and media relations
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and media
- Base of £40k
- A working week of 4.5 days
- A mix of working from home and office-based
- Your chance to work on clients that make a difference in the world and an impact on peoples lives and well being
- Friendly and supportive team
- Impressive client base
Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne 07971 361 206