NEW PR Associate Director at multi award-winning communications agency.
Our client is a leading and extremely exciting company that thinks outside the box and wants to break the ‘norm’ when it comes to comms. They work with a huge range of accounts spanning big, well-known brands to smaller disruptive accounts. So, a good blend.
If you are an established Senior Account Director ready for that step up, or an existing Associate Director wanting more responsibility, a new challenge and to really have your voice heard, then please read on.
Due to HUGE growth over the past year, winning lots of big new accounts and overall doing exceptionally well, our client is on the lookout for a talented senior communications professional.
They want to be as flexible as possible with the role as it really depends on your strengths and passions.
As you are coming in at a senior level, you will be expected to have proven strategic abilities, as well as managing mid-junior employees/main point of contact on key accounts. They however do need someone who still enjoys getting stuck in and an all-rounder.
- Someone who is extremely ambitious, wants to get stuck in straight away, take on more responsibility and really have their voice heard.
- Proven experience thriving within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience running multiple large accounts at once, being the main point of contact and offering strategic advice.
- Experience building, supporting, and helping a team.
- Extensive media strategy as well as broader comms strategy experience and skills.
- Confident when it comes new business pitches and proven experience winning accounts and being involved in the whole process.
- Desirable: Social media experience (managing accounts social media for example).
If this role sounds of interest, and you have the required skills gained from an agency setting, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!